Pages

About

This blog is dedicated to providing you the ultimate information in the fashion arena. From the latest trends to the hottest styles, we will keep you clued-up.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What to wear when going to church?

hat and church suitsDuring the day of our Lord I always wonder what to wear when going to church, until I found an interesting forum discussing about it...you can read it here:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f58/what-not-wear-church-4299.html

An author says:
Once again this easter I spotted someone at church in the most inappropriate outfit. I don't know how the parents of this 15 year old let her go to church Saturday night looking like she was going to the mall with friends to meet a boy.

But then again does it really matter what you wear at church as long as you have faith?

Read more: What Not To Wear At Church... - the Fashion Spot http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f58/what-not-wear-church-4299.html#ixzz12p3BUafC

Then many things had came to my mind...especially this question: What do I really need to wear? Until I found a website that offers discounted church suits. It's really nice and offers good deals for church fashion among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment